This is an adapter ferrule. If you've got an OEM clubhead that originally took a .350 shaft and you want to use an aftermarket .335 shaft, this is an easy solution and creates a strong bond. Don't just use epoxy to fill the void, it will assuredly fail! This is a easy, foolproof solution.
Adapter Ferrule for installing a .335 shaft in a .350 hosel.
- Integra SoooLong 460 Cup Face Driver Head
- Acer XK Chipper Head
- Winn Lite Soft Grip
- Tacki Mac Tour Pro Perforated Wrap Midsize Grip
- FST Hi Rev Steel Wedge Shafts
- Apollo AccuLite G70 Graphite Iron Shafts
- Acer Velocity Silver Graphite Wood Shafts
- True Temper Straight Tapered Stepless Putter Shaft
- Syringe with Rattle Stop - 1 oz.