The Acer XF Draw Hybrid heads play as well as they look! They match the Acer XF Driver and Fairway Wood components perfectly, and feature the same design characteristics that make them such great performers for you, or your customers. Featuring variable face technology, which means that even on a less than perfect ball strike, you will be able to eke out some suitable results.
The variable crown technology (VCT) displaces weight to places needed most, which on a hybrid is in the sole, resulting in penetrating, high shots. The intimating PVD black finish looks awesome too.
Have trouble slicing the ball? The XF Draw hybrids are for you. Closed face to keep you in play all day long!
|Face Height (mm)||32.5||32.5||32.5|
- Integra SoooLong Hybrid Heads
- Bionik 105 Putter Head - Compare to TaylorMade Rossa
- Integra iDrive Hybrid Graphite Shafts
- Integra MOI Plus Graphite Wood Shaft
- 20 - 5/8" .335 Wood Ferrules
- Acer XF Leggera Driver Heads
- KBS Tour C-Taper Steel Shafts
- Apollo 53" Stepless Steel Putter Shaft
- Power Play Caiman X2 Tour Blade Heads - Compare to Callaway Razr X Muscle Back