The Acer XF Draw Hybrid heads play as well as they look! They match the Acer XF Driver and Fairway Wood components perfectly, and feature the same design characteristics that make them such great performers for you, or your customers. Featuring variable face technology, which means that even on a less than perfect ball strike, you will be able to eke out some suitable results.
The variable crown technology (VCT) displaces weight to places needed most, which on a hybrid is in the sole, resulting in penetrating, high shots. The intimating PVD black finish looks awesome too.
Have trouble slicing the ball? The XF Draw hybrids are for you. Closed face to keep you in play all day long!
|Face Height (mm)||32.5||32.5||32.5|
- Professional Open 690 Black Wedge Heads
- Acer XF Iron Heads - Compare to Callaway RAZR
- Apollo AccuLite G70 Graphite Wood Shafts
- Dynacraft Spot Putter Head
- True Temper Straight Tapered Stepless Putter Shaft
- 20 - 1" .370 Double White Ring Iron Ferrules
- Pure Midsize Wrap Purple Grip
- Pure DTX Midsize Purple Grip
- iBella Obsession White Graphite Iron Shafts