The Acer XF Draw Hybrid heads play as well as they look! They match the Acer XF Driver and Fairway Wood components perfectly, and feature the same design characteristics that make them such great performers for you, or your customers. Featuring variable face technology, which means that even on a less than perfect ball strike, you will be able to eke out some suitable results.
The variable crown technology (VCT) displaces weight to places needed most, which on a hybrid is in the sole, resulting in penetrating, high shots. The intimating PVD black finish looks awesome too.
Have trouble slicing the ball? The XF Draw hybrids are for you. Closed face to keep you in play all day long!
|Face Height (mm)||32.5||32.5||32.5|
- Bang Bang-O-Matic 401 Driver Head
- Tour Grind Extreme Wedge Heads - Compare to f2
- Lamkin Crossline Midsize Grip
- Lamkin Crossline Oversize Grip
- Integra iDrive Hybrid Graphite Shafts
- Integra SoooLong UltraLite 45 Graphite Wood Shaft
- 100 - 1/2" .370 Solid White Iron Ferrules
- Acer Velocity White Graphite Iron Shafts