The Dynacraft Prophet Tour iron heads are quite possibly the best looking heads we've ever seen! Not just a pretty face though, these heads are bursting with technology and performance. It's hard to find a good blade-style iron head, they're not as common as one might think. Dynacraft has now taken the "typical" blade design and improved it greatly first by using a shorter hosel, thereby putting the center-of-gravity of the head closer to the middle of the face, unlike your traditional blades.
But maybe more importantly, this design is also more forgiving than a typical blade iron, because the “stability slot” (thin cavity) takes away material that is then placed around the perimeter of the head, giving better performance on off center ball strikes. Hey, admit it, even you better players have those once in a while! This design also still allows a nice thin topline that better players really crave. So, ff you've been hesitant to use a players-style iron head, you've nothing to fear with this one! It has the three things every better golfer wants: great looks, forgiveness, and workability. Leftys note: These heads now come in a left handed version!
- Bang Bang-O-Matic 401 Driver Head
- Integra iDrive Square Offset Driver Head
- Power Play System Q Hybrid Heads - Compare to TaylorMade
- Integra SoooLong Hybrid Heads
- Apollo Gunsmoke Steel Iron Shafts
- KBS Hi Rev Steel Wedge Shafts
- Integra iDrive White Graphite Wood Shafts
- Integra iDrive Pink Graphite Wood Shafts
- Integra MOI Plus Graphite Wood Shaft